- 2 player Draft Drive (Pass & Cut, Attack Dribble)
- 2 player Draft Drive (Skip Pass, Attack Dribble)
- 2 player Draft Drive (Dribble-At, Attack Dribble)
- 2 offensive players (Attack Dribble, Attack Dribble)
- 2 offensive players (Skip Pass, Pass & Cut)
- Draft Drive (Read Line, Attack Dribble)
- 2 offensive players (Laker Cut, Attack Dribble)
- Dribble 2 on 0
A player on the wing passes to a post player and makes a Laker cut. That player then fills out to the perimeter. What happens if 5 faces the basket and drives baseline? It’s no different from a perimeter player driving baseline. We have to fill our windows.
The cutter must be aware of the action of the ball. If the help defender stops around the lane as the cutter fills out, there’s a good chance that this cutter will be open in the corner. A post player with the ball is going to get lots of attention. They can be taught to find the player in the corner as well as other perimeter players who might be open.