Changing My Least Favorite Part of Practice (Episode 6)
Changing My Least Favorite Part of Practice
Here are 8 reasons why you might dread a certain part of practice. In this episode we discuss some strategies to help you address these situations. Your players probably enjoy your favorite part of practice. Your energy is definitely contagious to them. Maybe you have to fake your energy, or maybe there is a better way for you to execute those parts of practice that are traditionally not very fun for you. If you have a scenario that you’d like some feedback on, let us know.
- Players think it is pointless
- It’s at the end
- It’s at the beginning
- Intensity always seems to go down
- It’s too hard for players
- Players don’t understand it
- You’re not comfortable with it
- It’s hard to keep everyone engaged
You must log in to post a comment.