My Favorite Part of Practice
Practice is our classroom. If we don’t get excited when we get to teach this game, then we probably should find a new profession. Of course, we can still get excited on game day, but we need to value the process. We need to enjoy our limited opportunities to help our players and teams improve every day. Coach Wierzba talks about his favorite part of practice.
- What is your favorite part of practice & why?
- Where does your passion come from?
- How do you make practice unique?
- If you could only use one word, what would you say is most important quality of a practice?
- What is one attribute that stands out that separates a good practice from one that is not?