We all want our teams to have good chemistry. Most coaches want them to become better people off the court as well as on the court. Coach Garrity at Wofford University discusses a team building program that he uses with his team.
- Tell us about what you do in the off season to build team chemistry.
- Where did this come from? How did it start?
- What’s the biggest key to implementing things?
- How much time does it take?
- How is your staff involved?
- Do you do anything specific during the season to reinforce what players learned in the off season?